- I was in Betong on that day (in a bus to be exact) from Betong heading back to Sibu, then Kapit.
- I was waiting for the pics that are going to be posted here 'arrived' via bluetooth from my students' phone, but they couldn't bring theirs when school is in session (sigh!)
- I was hooked on FaceBook.
- PSKPP teams from all over Sarawak were here and I am incharge (burden) with their penempatan, whims and fancies.. busy, busy, busy..
- I am just plain lazy... hehehe
Opinon pls. Would U work for Government with 1/3 of your current earnings???
No way can manage with 1/3 salary la...unless..rumah free..api free...air free...sekolah anak free...lunch provided...then...ok...go for it !!!!
Anyway .... the other path is to contest for "Wakil Rakyat" after age 55 lor....
After 1 penggal can get half pension, 2 penggal above , full pension ..
Undilah SAYA !! saya akan bagi tuan2 projek juta2 .. ha ha
jgn lupa DUN Kota Kemuning 2025 (kalau idup lagi ler...)
There is a saying that goes "you can't calld yourself a successful person until you are in love in what you are doing"
.... so IMHO regardless the pay... the crucial point is... are you happy with what you are doing now? ( I know i am..... that s y i m in this line.. but it isn't bout me kan kan?)
Money and future planning wise .. if you (my dearest bro and the whole family of yours) can ADAPT with the financial changes (with a few MAJOR tweaks) there s nothing wrong with it (1/3 salary) because in a long run you and ur spouse ( kak nina and future spouses hahaha jangan mara) will have a 'safety net' in case something bad ever happen to you (knock wood!) whilst in the other hand.. you can only depend on your rigorous saving (if any) and any nest you are currently weaving.
Bottom Line..it doesn't matter who you are working with or who you are working for...(gov, pvt, malay, chnse etc) but WHAT are you working for??.. is it for FUTURE FINANCIAL SECURITY? SHORT TERM WEALTH? ENJOYABLE LIFE? STATUS QUO?
and added some sarcastic joke to liven up my replies...
Anyway...i salute u and i believe that you are the only one (or may be..one among 10) dedicated public servant. A good , dedicated, honest and hardworking teacher who becomes a teacher for the love of the job. All rise and salute...!!!!
& qoute Sheila" And most important, r u willing to work wt 99% malays?"unqoute
Qoute "..and what is wrong with working with a specific race?"unqoute... Read More
Only those who have worked with MNC, or non Malay majority Co can apriciate this question.
For those yg straight away work with Gov or 99% Mal,... dificult to explain to lar ... too bad.
they will never ever understand the diferent in REALITY !
stakat 'assumed' je boleh la kot...
I thought this was an intelligent discussion not some sort of gov or pvt bashing... my mistake... sorry again...
Friday, 10 JULY, 1010
Hamun pengetuaOleh Sarah Zulkifli
|AMPANG: Cukup biadab apabila seorang pelajar lelaki sanggup menghamburkan kata-kata kesat kepada pengetua sekolahnya sambil disaksikan puluhan rakan serta seorang guru yang sedang mengajar dalam kelas berkenaan di sebuah sekolah di sini.|
Tindakan kurang ajar itu dilakukan pelajar tingkatan tiga berkenaan sejurus pengetua berkenaan memberitahu mengenai tindakan buang sekolah yang dikenakan terhadapnya.
Perbuatan spontan pelajar berusia 15 tahun itu dianggap keterlaluan kerana dia tanpa segan silu memaki-hamun pengetua wanita berusia 50-an itu.
Difahamkan, dalam kejadian jam 7.45 pagi Selasa lalu, pengetua berkenaan pergi berjumpa pelajar terbabit bagi memaklumkan dia akan dibuang sekolah kerana masalah disiplin serius.
- Burning my midnite oil
- Lotsa works
Too weak to grab 3rd place?
Too thick skin to do all this sins .
Everyone saw our abilities .
Everyone knows who is the real champion .
Does every competition your school host played tactics ?
What if my school team didn't disqualified ?
You can't even get 3rd place.
Not their school students' fault .
The one who lead the whole unit .
The judges is not blind.
We won ourself.
We was sure by others that we are the champion.
I think everything will be fine soon.
We will see who will win in the end .
- Kalau ini melibatkan orang dewasa sahaja takpe la jugak, ni melibatkan students yang begitu eager dan tak sabar-sabar nak bertanding. Dah lah bebudak training dari 1900-2230 tiap malam... every expression, gesture and intonation need to be perfect (cewah!!) kata dorang..
- Budget keluar untuk reka setting dan buat props dah dekat rm350, which I carefully planned supaya tak exceed rm400...
- Apa aku nak gtau dorang and their parents nanti?? They ve spent soooo much time rehearsing... since MARCH!!!
- yang pentingnya.. kalau tak jadi pegi.. aku tak sanggup nak bagitau budak-budak ni sendiri.. tak kan nak sms kot?? kang aku plak nangis depan budak-budak ni (seriously!!)