Every time sport season arrives, I always remember this particular incident.

In 2008 when I was the Head coach for Kapit division, I was looking for Vaseline Jelly to prevent chapping during the rigorous training and actual tournament..

Yup.. I am a very caring coach hehe..

From my experience, the track athletes will always suffer from chapping in their inner thighs, nipples (for boys), armpits etc etc because of the friction made from their repetitive movement. So I went to the local drugstore searching for the perfect ointment..

TraVeLLer: Ada jual Vaseline?

Amoi Kedai: Apa?

TraVeLLer: Vaseline.. Vaseline.

Amoi Kedai: Apa itu?

TraVeLLer: Itu petroluem jelly dalam bekas kecik itu.

Amoi Kedai: Petroleum jelly? Untuk apa itu?

TraVeLLer: Itu untuk sapu jangan bagi melecet macam minyak la.. takkan u tak tau.

Amoi Kedai: (cakap bahasa cina entah hapa ntah dengan toke kat kaunter belakang)

TraVeLLer: Ada ke? kalau brand lain pun ok.. Janji petroleum jelly.

Toke Kedai: (Yelling from the back) Ooo lu mau pelincir kondom ka? itu condom lubricant, kenapa tak cakap.... bagi licin punya... ada-ada.. Lu cakap petroleum jelly mana dia tau, salah-salah.. KY JELLY..

Everyone in the drugstore was looking at me and my shopping partner (another GUY coach!!)

TraVeLLer: (WTF!!!!!)



Friday, 15th Jan 2010, 0834

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book